nuffnang ads

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Precious Moments…

 
05-09-07_2352 05092007 CIMG5805   29122008180
  11122008090 image
image image

Dan pada tanggal 7th April 2009 pula, lahirlah Abdul Rahman B. Mohd Aidil Aizat…

16042009477   28042009514 30052009648 18102009030 16112009161  image

What I Would Do For You 

© Jayne Sena

What I Would Do For You
I would do just about anything you'd ask,
For you there's nothing I wouldn't do, there's no such task.

I would walk without my shoes to the end of the Earth,
I would give up anything I had to, to teach you self worth.
I would hold your hand every minute of every day,
But I won't because I know you need to find your own way.
I would surely bear the heartache of your first love that's real,
Even though I can't, I will naturally feel as you feel.
I would sell my soul if it would keep you happy forever,
I would give my right arm to keep us forever together.
I would run a hundred miles up-hill in the rain,
Just to guarantee that you will never feel pain.
I would laugh with you even if I was sad,
I will give you a smile even if I'm mad.
I can only accept your mistakes with a grin on my face,
I will guide you in correcting them, but at your own pace.
I will guide you through life, as this world can get quite wild,
Just don't you ever forget that you will always be my child.
And the privilege was mine to have been your Mom. ..

8 comments:

MelatiPutih said...

comelnyer! comelnyer! geram tgk baby2 ko yus! nk culik sorang leh?

ILA HonEyBuNNy said...

wahhh..byknya gmbr baby...comeii la..suka tgk..selamat hari ibu...;-)

Salina@IbuAqil said...

Mommy!!! Cutenya anak2 mommy.. Tgk diorg membesar kita rasa berbaloi kan segala lelah kita 9 bln.. :o) Selamat Hari Ibu MommyYus..

teddytrump said...

SO cute are your daughter and son :)

Cik Lily Putih said...

comel je masa pregnant tuh! ok apa

mie said...

tu dia!!
banyak photo baby je..
semua cute2 ni..
hehehee

toughcookie said...

agree with cik lily, comel je you look when you were pregnant. you have such cute babies too! lovely :)

Mommyyus said...

MelatiPutih / HoneyBunny / WifeMrEm-IbuMrAqil / teddytrump / Cikliliputih / Mie /Toughcookie....: thanks dear..for d wish n commendation. i ingat baby je cute. i pun cute ke? tq2..bleh amek hadiah kaunter 8 ye...

nuffnang ads